Acceptable Use Policy NetStairs AUP
Acceptable Use Policy establishes here forth guidelines for the acceptable use of NetStairs' products and services. All users of the NetStairs services and products are required to read and must agree with the AUP prior to use.
Consumer Privacy and Opt-Out
NetStairs provides managed hosted services for intelligent media delivery and online enterprise applications. Some of these platforms help publishers and advertisers from across NetStairs Client base to better understand their end users and to provide more personalized on-line experiences, including improved targeting advertising. This section of our privacy statement explains NetStairs' approach to consumer privacy and consumers' rights to opt-out of certain data collection.
Code of Ethics
NetStairs is committed to delivering excellence, high integrity, honesty, fairness, and professional conduct. It is the responsibility of all of us as NetStairs team to make decisions and take actions in a manner that fully honors NetStairs commitment to these set of values.
Detailed Privacy Statement
NetStairs has published a detailed privacy statement that explains our approach to privacy issues in depth.
The materials contained on NetStairs.com are provided by NetStairs and may be used for informational purposes only. By viewing or downloading any of the materials contained anywhere on NetStairs.com, you agree to the terms and provisions outlined in our legal notices section.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") sets forth guidelines for acceptable use of NetStairs systems (the "NetStairs Platforms") and its services, software and products ("NetStairs Services," together with the NetStairs Platforms, the "NetStairs Platforms and Services") by our Clients, resellers and other users of the NetStairs Platforms and Services (each, a "Client"). This list is not meant to be exhaustive, but merely illustrative of examples of conduct deemed by NetStairs to be inappropriate, improper or harmful to NetStairs' reputation, Platforms or Services and therefore prohibited when using the NetStairs Platforms and Services. The guidelines and restrictions in this AUP on use of the NetStairs Platforms and Services by a Client shall apply equally to the Client's employees and any other person or entity that is provided access to the NetStairs Platforms and/or Services directly or indirectly by the Client ("Users"). By using the NetStairs Platforms and Services, Client acknowledges that it has read, understood and agrees to comply with the terms of this AUP. Client shall (i) ensure that its Users comply with this AUP and (ii) be responsible for violations of this AUP by Client or its Users.
Client must use the NetStairs Platforms and Services in a manner consistent with the permitted use of such NetStairs Platforms and Services. Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by NetStairs, Client may not assign, transfer, distribute, resell, lease or otherwise provide access to any third party to the NetStairs Platforms or Services, or use the NetStairs Platforms or Services with or for the benefit of any third party (other than Internet end users). Client may only use the NetStairs Platforms and Services for lawful purposes and in accordance with this AUP.
Responsibility for Content
NetStairs takes no responsibility for any Client or User content created, accessible or delivered on or through the NetStairs Platforms and Services. NetStairs does not monitor or exercise any editorial control over such content. Client is solely responsible for (i) any content published or made available through the NetStairs Platforms or Services by Client and its Users and (ii) compliance with all laws applicable to the publication and distribution of such content. Client shall be solely responsible for maintaining a copy of its content.
Inappropriate and Illegal Content
Client shall not use the NetStairs Platforms and Services to transmit, distribute or store material that is inappropriate (including online gambling), as reasonably determined by NetStairs, or material that is illegal, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, enables online gambling or inconsistent with the generally accepted practices of the Internet community. Client shall ensure that its and its Users' use of the NetStairs Platforms and Services and all content transmitted, distributed or stored on the NetStairs Platforms do not violate any applicable domestic or foreign laws or regulations including but not limited to laws relating to content distribution, encryption or export or any rights of any third party. Client shall not use the NetStairs Platforms and Services to transmit, distribute or store material that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other component harmful to the NetStairs Platforms and Services, any other Platforms or equipment, or other Users.
Client shall not use the NetStairs Platforms and Services in any manner that would infringe, dilute, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any privacy or other personal rights or any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights and laws protecting patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information. If Client uses a domain name in connection with its use of the NetStairs Platforms and Services, such domain name must not violate any trademark, service mark, or other rights of any third party.
Client shall not use the NetStairs Platforms and Services to transmit or distribute material containing fraudulent offers for goods or services, or any advertising or promotional materials that contain false, deceptive, or misleading statements, claims, or representations.
Email and Spam
Client shall not use the NetStairs Platforms and Services to send unsolicited e-mail messages or USENET postings, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements ("spam"). Further, Client is prohibited from using the service of another provider to send spam or to otherwise promote a site hosted on or connected to the NetStairs Platforms. In addition, Client shall not use the NetStairs Platforms and Services to (a) send e-mail messages or USENET postings which are excessive and/or intended to harass or annoy others, (b) continue to send e-mail messages or USENET postings to a recipient who has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive them, (c) send e-mail messages or USENET postings with forged header information, or (d) send malicious e-mail messages or USENET postings, including, without limitation, "mailbombing." NetStairs reserves the right to charge Client at NetStairs' standard rates for time required to handle any complaints that Client or User violate this Email and Spam section.
Client is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the NetStairs Platforms and Services, or any third party Platforms, system, server, or account, including, without limitation, engaging in any of the following activities: (a) accessing data, servers, accounts, databases, etc. which such Client is not authorized to access, (b) impersonating NetStairs personnel, (c) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or Platforms or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (d) attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable service to any user, host or Platforms, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," "denial of service" attacks, or "crashing," (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, (f) taking any action in order to obtain services to which such Client is not entitled, or (g) attempting to utilize another party's account name or persona without authorization from that party. Client is also prohibited from attempting any action designed to circumvent or alter any method of measuring or billing for NetStairs Services. Violations of system or Platforms security may result in civil or criminal liability.
NetStairs Rights and Remedies
If Client becomes aware of any content or activity that violates this AUP, Client shall take all necessary action to prevent such Content from being routed to, passed through, or stored on the NetStairs Platforms. To the extent NetStairs becomes aware of any content or activities that NetStairs deems, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of this AUP, NetStairs may immediately block access to such content, suspend or terminate any affected NetStairs Services, or take any other actions NetStairs deems appropriate. NetStairs shall be solely responsible for determining if any content or action violates this AUP. NetStairs reserves the right to terminate or suspend services if the continued provision of services would violate law or otherwise harm NetStairs' Platforms, Services or Clients. NetStairs also reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and third parties in the investigation of alleged wrongdoing, including disclosing the identity of the party that NetStairs deems responsible for the wrongdoing. NetStairs will endeavor to provide notice to Client prior to suspension or termination of NetStairs Services but may immediately suspend or terminate in instances where continued provision of Services would have a material adverse effect on NetStairs. NetStairs shall not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by any Client, User, or any third party resulting in whole or in part from NetStairs' exercise of its rights under this AUP. NetStairs reserves the right to modify this AUP from time-to-time, in its sole discretion, effective upon posting a revised copy of the Acceptable Use Policy on www.NetStairs.com. Any use of the NetStairs Platforms and Services after such modification shall constitute acceptance of such modification. Any violation shall be sent to inquiry@NetStairs.com.
NETSTAIRS ENHANCED DATA AND CONSUMER PRIVACY
NetStairs provides market-leading managed services to business Clients for powering rich media, dynamic transactions, and enterprise applications online. Some of these services help publishers and advertisers across our Client base gather non-personally identifiable information about and gain better insight into their consumer end users which, in turn, enables our Clients to provide more personalized on-line experiences, including through better targeted advertising.
Information We May Collect About Consumers
Using Data to Provide Better Insight
How to Contact Us
As specified above, in providing managed services and creating NetStairs enhanced data, NetStairs seeks to maintain the anonymity of individuals whose data may be collected, used, or disclosed by NetStairs. NetStairs wants to know if you believe your personally identifiable information has been improperly used, and is prepared to respond appropriately. Should you have reason to believe NetStairs or our business Clients have failed to protect your personally identifiable data properly, we want to know about it. Please contact us at inquiry@NetStairs.com. We will act expeditiously to remove or to disable access to any identifiable personal information regarding an individual we may have stored upon obtaining actual knowledge of the fact that the information may have been obtained in violation of a privacy law or agreement.
NetStairs believes in giving consumers choice. To enable this choice, we provide consumers with the ability to opt out of allowing NetStairs to collect non-personally identifiable information to enable our business Clients to customize their Web sites through targeted advertising. If you would like to exercise your right to opt-out of this use of your non-personally identifiable information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you opt-out using this method NetStairs will place an opt-out cookie on your browser. You should note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice. Once you have opted out, NetStairs will no longer use information we have collected to help deliver targeted advertisements. However, we may use such information for related purposes described above, including to support and complete current on-line interactions between our business Clients and their consumer end users, to facilitate Web site and system administration, and for research and development, as well as for other purposes unrelated to targeted advertising. Prior to January 2010, you should opt-out again using the NAI’s consumer opt-out page located at http://www.Platformsadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp to ensure that your choice is saved and recognized by NetStairs.
II. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUAL CONSUMERS.
2. NetStairs recognizes standard domestic and international legal and public policy exceptions to non-disclosure. Important exceptions to the general rule of non-disclosure without permission have been codified internationally in such privacy laws as the 1995 EU Privacy Directive, Title V of the U.S. Financial Services Modernization Act in 1999, and Canada's Personal Information Protection Act (C-6). In general, information processors such as NetStairs may collect, maintain and use personally identifiable information that could be considered sensitive or controversial with the consent of the subject of the personally identifiable information, or when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, such as processing or publication of material from public record sources or the public media. In addition, NetStairs recognizes other standard legal and public policy exceptions to non-disclosure set forth in these and other relevant statutes. NetStairs may therefore collect, use and disclose personally identifiable information necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, as required by law, or where the collection, use and disclosure is necessary for the purposes of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, the provision of care or treatment or the management of health-care services. For example, NetStairs may maintain such data in our system for a business Client using NetStairs to store or process health insurance records for the purposes of the coordination of insurance benefits, in conformity with applicable national privacy and security requirements. As provided by applicable U.S. federal law, NetStairs may also disclose personally identifiable information without the consent of the individual to protect the confidentiality or security of the firm's records pertaining to the Client, the service or product, or the transaction, to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, for institutional risk control, to resolve Client disputes or injuries, and for various other purposes provided by law.
4. NetStairs will use our best efforts to stop the processing of any disputed personally identifiable information upon notification by an individual that there may be a problem. If you believe NetStairs may be processing or maintaining sensitive or personally identifiable information pertaining to you without your consent, or in violation of applicable domestic or international laws, please let us know at inquiry@NetStairs.com. We will act expeditiously to disable access to any sensitive or personally identifiable information about you we may have obtained, while we work to investigate your complaint and to resolve the problem.
5. NetStairs will respect FTC regulations and other applicable federal and state laws governing the handling of personally identifiable information in connection with the purchase, sale, or transfer of the assets of a business. Recent federal bankruptcy litigation and FTC actions have highlighted new questions regarding the handling of personally identifiable information in connection with the resolution of a company's assets involving the liquidation of those assets. These questions may also have implications for the purchase, sale or transfer of personally identifiable information in connection with other forms of corporate restructuring. Although this area of U.S. law has been in flux, NetStairs is committed to respecting FTC regulations and any other applicable state and federal laws regarding the purchase, sale or transfer of personally identifiable information in connection with any form of purchase, sale or transfer of the assets of a business.
6. NetStairs does not currently knowingly collect, use and disclose personally identifiable data on children under the age of 13. NetStairs will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 if NetStairs were to offer services to children under the age of 13. In general, any data on children that might be processed or stored by NetStairs would be processed without modification through NetStairs’ role as an intermediary services provider for other businesses. In the event that NetStairs were to collect, use or disclose personally identifiable data on children on its own behalf and not as an intermediary services provider, NetStairs will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA") at that time, including but not limited to by obtaining verifiable parental consent, offering choice regarding disclosures to third parties, and providing parental access to information.
Code of Ethics
NetStairs is committed to operating at the highest level of excellence, honesty, fairness, and integrity. It is the responsibility of everyone on the NetStairs team to make decisions and take actions in a manner that fully honors NetStairs' commitment to these values.
NetStairs shall always:
- Pioneer and embrace innovation and continually improve customer value.
- Work with client as a team. Learn, understand, anticipate, and satisfy client and marketplace needs, while responding to clients with quality service.
- Maintain & Respect the security of customer information and ensure their trust in NetStairs.
- Have fun.
- Encourage employee innovation, initiative, and appropriate risk taking.
- Foster a work environment that attracts, challenges, motivates, and retains high caliber talents.
- Demonstrate professionalism and respect for employees, customers, business partners, and competitors.
- Conduct business with the highest level of ethics, integrity, and fair competitive practices.
- Adhere to the highest standards in the accuracy of our financial reporting and corporate governance practices.
- Measure our progress and deliver on our commitments to all stakeholders, while striving for excellence in all we do.
- Communicate openly and honestly.
NetStairs will never:
- Dismiss ideas from any source without consideration.
- Promise what we cannot deliver.
- Defy our Statement of Purpose and Guiding Principles
- Allow any illegal, unsafe, or abusive behavior in the workplace, including harassment or discrimination of any kind.
- Violate the trust of customers, their clients, business partners, employees, or shareholders.
I. NetStairs’ primary business is streaming live, on-demand, interactive media, and delivering platforms and applications for our business Clients, in which NetStairs may serve as a conduit for information controlled by others.
II. NetStairs may acquire personally identifiable information of employees of businesses considering or using NetStairs services.
III. NetStairs offers media enabled services to business Clients, including some that help partners, broadcasters, publishers and advertisers across our Client base gather non-personally identifiable information about, and gain better insight into, their end users.
IV. NetStairs at its sole discretion may also provide services on its own behalf or on behalf of business Clients directly to consumers that could involve the collection, use or disclosure of personally identifiable information unless otherwise directed by Clients. Please note that if you link to a third party site from NetStairs, any information you provide to that site and any use of that information by the third party are not under the control of NetStairs and are not subject to this Privacy Statement. You should consult the privacy policies of each site you select to visit.
III. STREAMING MEDIA, DELIVERING PLATFORMS & APPLICATIONS FOR BUSINESS.
1. NetStairs performs as a system integrator and intermediary service provider to Internet businesses. NetStairs is a business-to-business provider of Internet services. We providing managed hosted services and delivery of Internet streaming media, live, on-demand, interactive & other forms of white or shared label platforms and applications, so that consumers can run their business with enhanced performance, reliability and richness. NetStairs’ Clients shall receive access to our Platforms. NetStairs may transmit the content these Clients have chosen to move through NetStairs global installation of servers offered through its ISP and CDN Platforms partners. In providing these services, NetStairs acts purely as a channel to facilitate communications. NetStairs only hosts, does not select the persons receiving the content, and does not make any representation about substance of the content or the information contained.
2. Although most of our application is server based, from time to time, NetStairs may store data automatically in order to transmit it more efficiently. The data may be stored for indefinite period of time, as determined by the technical requirements NetStairs develops through working with our business Clients. NetStairs utilizes the delivery of content and applications for Clients through its CDN & Managed Hosted Service providers using automatic, intermediate, and temporary information storage to make the onward transmission of that information to other recipients more efficient. Temporary storage processes retain information only so long as is reasonably necessary to transmit the data. Intermediate storage processes retain information only so long as is reasonably necessary for continued transmission, to maintain the security of the Platforms and the data, to permit the company to monitor and improve our performance, for related administrative purposes, or as required by our business Clients. In some cases, data may be stored by NetStairs for an extended period.
3. NetStairs’ processing of data is determined by our business Clients. NetStairs does not collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable consumer information, except as directed by NetStairs’ business Clients. NetStairs complies with any conditions on access to information requested by NetStairs’ business Clients, while maintaining confidential matters and NDA related discussions as the proprietary business information of NetStairs’ business Clients, as is set forth in our contracts with them.
4. NetStairs reserves the right that in the event of harmful information, such information shall be removed that is no longer required, data that it has reason to believe is being used to facilitate illegal activity, or data which should legally be disabled.
5. NetStairs is primarily a business-to-business company that respects obligations to consumers to protect their privacy. NetStairs is primarily a business-to-business provider of outsourced media infrastructure services. Our Clients include enterprise companies, brand managers, ad agencies, TV broadcasters, publishers, event organizers, and business-to-consumer sites. We commit to our business Clients to provide secure, reliable & scalable platforms and infrastructure services and software enabling them to reduce the complexity and cost of deploying and operating a integrated Web media infrastructure. In serving our business Clients, we respect the privacy and security of their consumer Clients and other end users. Many of NetStairs’ business Clients have found that counting hits, placing cookies, and dynamically generating pages are essential to their Internet businesses. NetStairs may report such non-personally identifiable information to its business Clients about the quantity of and delivery location of information. Such information may include historical information to run customized analyses, focusing on such data as "IP" addresses, identifying usage patterns associated with addresses owned by internet service providers, or geographic concentrations of internet usage. In processing such aggregate data, NetStairs does not collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information unless directed by its business Clients to do so.
6. As a global company, NetStairs acknowledges the importance of international standards to protect personal privacy. As an integrator and intermediary service provider, NetStairs on its own behalf collects, uses, or obtains disclose permission based logged in users with information such as personally identifiable consumer or end-user information as names, addresses, and e-mails. NetStairs expects any of our Clients who we collect, use or disclosure such information and who use NetStairs to process that information to adhere to fair information privacy standards, including the following principles: Notice and Communication. We expect our business clients to communicate explicitly with consumers and other end-users about data collection and use and to identify the purpose for which personally identifiable information is collected and the extent to which it may be shared, by prominently posting clear, human-readable privacy policies on their business to consumer web sites. Preference, Consent and Manage. NetStairs expects business clients to limit their requests for information from consumers to the information necessary for fulfilling the level of service desired by the user. We expect them to obtain informed consent prior to the collection and use of personally identifiable information and to provide users information about their ability to review and when appropriate to correct personally identifiable information. Among the rewards of such an approach are reduced user frustration, increased trust, and the facilitation of consumer relationships through anonymous, customized, or personalized relationships, as appropriate, between our business Clients and their consumer Clients. Fairness & Integrity. NetStairs expects its business clients to treat users and their personally identifiable information with fairness and integrity. We expect our business Clients accurately to represent their information practices in a clear and unambiguous manner, to use information only for the purpose stated and retain the information only so long as is necessary, to ensure that information is accurate, complete and up-to-date, and to provide the means to insure accountability and provide recourse.
7. NetStairs does not hold itself responsible to maintain the security of data and protection against possible loss, misuse or alteration. It is business client responsibility to have a backup at all times. At NetStairs, our systems make use of a variety of mechanisms to protect personally identifiable information processed through our systems and stored by our business Clients regarding their users against loss, misuse or alteration. These include administrative, physical and technical precautions to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personally identifiable information stored on our system. NetStairs uses appropriate trusted protocols for the secure transmission of data but takes no responsibility for details of data and backup.
8. NetStairs respects your privacy. NetStairs is committed to comply with all applicable U.S. and international laws protecting consumer privacy. Since in our capacity as a developer, platform supplier and intermediary service provider we do collect such key personal identifiers as name, address, and e-mail from consumers, we rely on business clients who may collect such data to abide by their commitments to their consumer Clients. Should business clients fail to meet those commitments, we need to know about it. If you believe any business using NetStairs’ services may have failed to live up to the legal commitments they have made to protect your privacy, please tell us at inquiry@NetStairs.com. We will act expeditiously to bring your complaint to our business clients, and to remove or to disable access to any identifiable personal information regarding a data subject we may have stored upon obtaining actual knowledge of the fact that the information may have been obtained in violation of a privacy law or agreement.
9. NetStairs will act to protect propriety information if it learns proprietary data is being abused. As is set forth in our contractual agreements with our business Clients, NetStairs respects the confidentiality of proprietary information. If you believe that NetStairs or anyone using NetStairs’ services may have failed to live up to any legal commitments they have made to protect proprietary information, please notify us and we will undertake a review of the issues you have raised in an effort to reach a prompt and proper resolution. We will act expeditiously to remove or to disable access to any proprietary information whose confidentiality could be at risk upon obtaining actual knowledge of the fact that the access could violate a contractual obligation or any relevant law governing the uses of such information.
IV.PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF EMPLOYEES OF BUSINESS CLIENTS.
1. NetStairs may collect, store and use personally identifiable information of employees of our business Clients to enable us to provide products, services and information to existing or potential business Clients. In order to provide products and services to our business Clients, NetStairs has constant communications with the employees of these business Clients in the scope of their employment. From time to time, NetStairs, like most businesses, may collect, store and use personally identifiable information regarding these employees in connection with business communications. This information may include names, company names, addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, and e-mail addresses. In addition, NetStairs may ask employees of business Clients for web site addresses, product interests, and credit-related information with respect to product purchases and other information.
2. NetStairs may acquire personally identifiable information concerning employees of other companies through authority, permission, or consent. NetStairs may acquire personally identifiable information regarding the employees of potential or existing business Clients from a variety of sources. Such information may come from public sources and records, such as telephone, Internet, or business directories, or public maps and records. Other personally identifiable information may be provided to NetStairs by the employees themselves, or by their employer or its agents.
3. Personally identifiable information collected from employees of businesses may be acquired, stored, processed, and used by NetStairs from time to time for marketing purposes. NetStairs may use personally identifiable information regarding employees of businesses for business communication and marketing purposes. We do not currently but may in the future provide such information to our vendors, suppliers and business partners to provide an employee of a business with a product or service requested by the employee or the employee's business or to improve the operation and maintenance of our business services. We expect anyone to whom we disclose personally identifiable information of an employee of a business, not to use or disclose the employee's personally identifiable information for other purposes, although we cannot guarantee how other vendors, suppliers, or business partners will actually use such information.
1. Copyright All content is Copyright (c) 1999-2010 NetStairs.com Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright in this document is owned by NetStairs Technologies and its copyright and patent holders. Any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print and distribute documents found on this Web site (www.NetStairs.com) provided that: 1. Documents and images are used for informational purposes only. 2. Documents and images are not used for commercial purposes.
2. Documents, images or portions thereof must include this copyright notice. Products, technologies and processes described in this Web site (www.NetStairs.com) may be subject of NetStairs Intellectual Property rights and are not licensed hereunder.
3. Restricted rights Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 (c)(l)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
4. Trademarks/ Servicemarks The following are registered NetStairs trademarks or service marks: NetStairs, the NetStairs logo, IV8, eiV8,Cybermercial, FlexiView, ICE CUBE, SNL, The following are additional NetStairs trademarks or service marks: iSocialTV.com, Live in 30 Seconds, IV8 Middleware, CIV8, Social Networking Live. All other product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. THIS WEB SITE AND INFORMATION WITHIN IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THE WEB SITE. NETSTAIRS TECHNOLOGIES MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME.
6. NetStairs contacts If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed by NetStairs or by a third party who has made such material available for delivery from NetStairs servers, please provide the following information to the copyright agent designated below: a description of the copyrighted work, a description of where the material is located (e.g., a URL or the like) or otherwise can be found, your contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail), a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized, a further statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf, and your electronic or physical signature. NetStairs has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Web site or is otherwise available from NetStairs servers without permission, please notify the designated copyright agent, Legal Department, at NetStairs.com, Inc., 2821 East Commercial Blvd. Suite 201, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33308 USA or email inquiry@NetStairs.com.